Naturya Organic Lucuma Powder 300g
- Increses Energy ,Vitality and Well Being
- Low in acid, it is a good source of both minerals, particularly iron, and vitamins, especially carotene and niacin.
- Certified, Vegan, Vegetarian and Gluten-free
- Packaged in a resealable pouch for flawless freshness.
- Venerated in Peru as one of “the lost crops of the Incas” we are very glad to have found it!
The lucuma fruit is a Peruvian favourite, with a unique caramel flavour to the bright orange flesh. Grown in orchards across the mountainous regions of South America, the pulp of the ripe fruit is dried into a sweet ochre powder. Harvested from evergreen trees in the highlands of Peru, the intensely-flavoured lucuma fruit is a source of fibre, minerals and carbohydrates. Dried at low temperature, this tantalisingly sweet powder can be added to cakes, cookies, raw chocolate recipes and smoothies. Or try mixing it into home-made ice cream to enjoy lucuma the way Peruvians do.
There are no reviews yet.