Herb-ology Boswellia Serrata Capsules | 60 High Strength 1200mg 4:1 Extract | Indian Frankincense | Joint Care Supplement | Suitable for Vegetarians & Made in The UK
- HIGH STRENGTH CAPSULES – Each Boswellia Serrata capsule provides 1200mg (from 300mg 8:1 Extract), we recommend a daily serving of 1 capsule 1 – 2 times with a meal. Each letterbox friendly pouch contains 60 vegetarian capsules
- BOSWELLIA SERRATA – The boswellia tree is native to much of India and the Punjab region, and produces Indian frankincense. Resin made from boswellia extract has been used for hundreds of years in herbal supplements
- MAKE HERB-OLOGY YOUR CHOICE OF SUPPLEMENTS – Our Boswellia Serrata capsules are dairy, gluten and allergen free, suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- MAKING SUPPLEMENTS CONVENIENT – Our supplements come in resealable bags keeping your items fresher for longer and are letterbox friendly
- HERB-OLOGY GUARANTEE – Herb-ology is a trusted route from source to supplement. We source high quality herbal ingredients and extractions, ensuring you receive the very best quality products. Our products are manufactured in the United Kingdom with regular quality checks meaning you can buy and use with confidence.
Boswellia serrata is a plant that produces Indian frankincense, it is a herbal extract taken from the Boswellia serrata tree. Resin made from boswellia extract has been used for centuries in herbal supplements. It is also known as Indian oli-banum, Salai guggul, and Sallaki in Sanskrit. The plant is native to much of India and the Punjab region that extends into Pakistan.